[oak perl] Fwd: Perl User Group - Request

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Sun May 29 16:04:29 PDT 2005

This is a message from earlier
during the period when my posts were being rejected.

Subject: Fwd: Perl User Group - Request
Date: Tuesday 24 May 2005 7:57 pm
From: George Woolley <george at metaart.org>
To: oakland at pm.org

Subject: Perl User Group - Request
Date: Tuesday 24 May 2005 7:27 pm
From: jp at osft.com

Hi,

We are currently searching for up to 10 contract developers min 6month
contract for a large web development project ? skills required are Perl,
Java, C++ on Linux or Unix.

We do not want to abuse the user groups so have decided to contact you to
ask what is the best way to get the word out to your community about these
requirements.

The opportunity is based on the west coast.

Please advise

If you can post directly please post the following:

"Wanted 10 Perl Java C++ developers with a Unix and or Linux background -
This is a re-write for a large firm on the west coast. Roles are available
for candidates at Junior to Intermediate experience levels.
Skills in order of experience and ability - Perl, Java, C++. Contracts will
start ASAP.

Please send resumes to jp at osft.com."

Thanks

Jay Parmar