[oak perl] CGI::Prototype module

David Fetter david at fetter.org
Mon May 23 15:50:21 PDT 2005

On Sun, May 22, 2005 at 04:50:22PM -0700, Adrien Lamothe wrote:
> Randal Schwartz recently placed his CGI::Prototype module on CPAN.
> It looks very interesting.  The module aims to provide a clean
> framework for applying the infamous "Model-View-Controller" (MVC)
> architecture to Perl CGI scripts.  I know of at least a couple of
> Oakland Perl Mongers who are currently interested in Perl CGI (I
> also still occasionally develop Perl CGI, using the CGI pm.)
>
> The URL for the module is:
>
> http://search.cpan.org/~merlyn/CGI-Prototype-0.9053/lib/CGI/Prototype.pm
>
> Enjoy!

I suppose I should be embarrassed to say this, but I'm not.  An app I
wrote for Geekcruises.com was part of the inspiration for this module.
I think it's kinda neat that the web is on its way to being a real
platform for real applications even without java applets :)

Cheers,
David Fetter david at fetter.org http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 510 893 6100   mobile: +1 415 235 3778

Remember to vote!