[oak perl] Meja er em Pumulu.

M. Lewis cajun at cajuninc.com
Thu Mar 10 23:58:36 PST 2005

Somehow I had the feeling George would misinterpret who was actually
offering the prize money for HIS puzzle. I hear we get forgetful....
well nevermind.

However, being the good sport that I would like to think that I am, I
have turned on my front porch light, and I will be waiting for Paul and
Mark to stop by at whatever time is convenient (I'm usually up very
late) and pick up their prize.

NOTE: Please call first, I might be running low on cerveza....