[oak perl] Meja er em Pumulu.

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Thu Mar 10 18:53:30 PST 2005

Three people that I know of solved the puzzle.
The solution was "Mike is in Panama."

* Mike Lewis solved it first late Wednesday evening.
   As he pointed out to me,
   he did have an advantage.
* Paul Gerken also sent me the solution
  even later Wednesday evening.
  He included a simple program
  for doing the transformation.
* On Thursday (today),
  Mark Bole posted to this list
  a program for doing the transformation.
  His program is less simple than Paul's
  but it is IMO more general and encourages testing.

Congratulations and thanks to Mike, Paul and Mark.