[oak perl] A Simple Problem

Mark Bole mark at bincomputing.com
Thu Mar 10 16:23:07 PST 2005

Zed Lopez wrote:

>Mark Bole wrote:
>

>>[...]
>>

>List::Util is core as of 5.8.
>
>http://perldoc.perldrunks.org/perl58delta.html#New-Modules-and-Pragmata

Thanks, I think I read the release notes once about 3 years ago and
never went back again. . I knew there was a reason I subscribed to this
list!  ;-)  I didn't realize some of the other modules were standard  as
well (such as Digest::MD5)  because they always seem to get updated when
I install Bundle::CPAN shortly after a creating a fresh Perl
installation in my environment, which falsely led me to think they
weren't already included in the base distribution.

[...]

--
Mark Bole
http://www.bincomputing.com