[oak perl] MIME::Lite question

M. Lewis cajun at cajuninc.com
Wed Jun 1 19:45:09 PDT 2005

NOTE: It has been pointed out to me (off-list) that most folks don't
like HTML mail. I couldn't agree more. It's the person with the pointy
little head that I'm sending this for who against everything I said,
wants it done in HTML. Grrrrr...

--

  IBM: Insulting Boorish Manner
  21:42:01 up 7 days,  3:59,  8 users,  load average: 0.09, 0.13, 0.10

  Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org