[oak perl] MIME::Lite question

M. Lewis cajun at cajuninc.com
Wed Jun 1 18:23:49 PDT 2005

I'm trying to use MIME::Lite to send out a mailing. The mailing is an
HTML document ($content) with two images in it.

The message is being sent as HTML, however the two images do not appear.
  I've tried adding other attachments for the two images, but that just
makes them appear as attachments (duh..) rather than in the HTML document.

Obviously I have missed the boat here somewhere. Suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
Mike

$msg = MIME::Lite->new(
     From     => "$from",
     To       => "$recipient",
     Subject  => "$subject",
     Date     => `date`,
     Type     => 'multipart/related',
);

$msg->attach(Type => 'text/html',
Path => "$content");

--

  Real programs don't eat cache.
  20:19:01 up 7 days,  2:36,  7 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.05, 0.08

  Linux Registered User #241685  http://counter.li.org