[oak perl] Re: Bay area keysigning meetings and mailing list

Michael Paoli mp at rawbw.com
Thu Sep 9 23:27:21 CDT 2004

There's now a (San Francisco) Bay Area keysigning mailing list, with
archiving, and some upcoming keysigning events in the Bay Area.
2004-09-28 Mountain View https://www.biglumber.com/x/web?ev=40234
2004-10-04 Berkeley (at least proposed, see below)
Seems an e-mail to some regional folks on www.biglumber.com and a lot of
reply-all lead to the list (with archiving, and at least some initial
keysigning events) :-).

references/excerpts:
http://www.buug.org/
http://bad.debian.net/