[oak perl] Minitalks?

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Thu Sep 9 17:48:04 CDT 2004

Zed,

re transportation:
Hope the ride idea works out.

If it doesn't, let me or us know.

re hash talk:
I'm unclear.
Are you volunteering to talk on one of the topics
you mention?  <<<<<<

Any of those topics would be fine IMO.

I wasn't clear.
The talks don't have to be under 5 minutes,
but they can be as short as you wish.

re something to write on:
I've emailed Robert asking
if he has anything available for us.

If not, I'll look into coming up with something.
I likely won't be able to do that
before tomorrow.

George