[oak perl] Fwd: Perl Seminar, Part 2 with Randal L. Schwartz... Special offer

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Thu Nov 11 14:50:24 CST 2004

Subject: Perl Seminar, Part 2  with Randal L. Schwartz... Special offer
Date: Thursday 11 November 2004 12:24 pm
From: Tiffany Morales <tmorales at he.net>
To: george at metaart.org

Hi George,

We have another Perl Seminar coming up on Saturday, November 20, 2004
with Randal L. Schwartz entitled "Intermediate Perl."  I would like to
extend the same offer to Oakland Perl Mongers as we did for the last
seminar.  Your members will be able to attend for a special rate of
$99.50, which is 50% off the regular rate. Below are the details:

On November 20, 2004, Hurricane Electric is hosting "Intermediate Perl,"
the second seminar in a two part series that focuses on Perl
Programming, in Fremont, CA. Randal L. Schwartz, twenty-year veteran of
the software industry and renowned O'Reilly author of numerous books
including Learning Perl and Programming Perl, will be the speaker. This
comprehensive seminar is designed for people who have a good background
in the basics of Perl. It will cover advanced data structures in Perl,
which will help participants identify the appropriate data structure
that can greatly simplify development and maintenance of programs, and
will also show participants how to keep their Perl program running
smoothly even when it must grow past the 100-lines-of-code barrier.

Attendees will receive a free copy of Randal L. Schwartz's popular
O'Reilly Nutshell book, Learning Perl Objects, References & Modules.

If you or your members are interested in attending please feel free to
call me at 510.580.4141 or email me at tmorales at he.net.

For more information and to register for this event, check out
http://www.he.net/seminar/perl2.html

Thank you,

Tiffany

--

| Tiffany Morales       Web Hosting, Colocation,       V 510 580.4141 |
| Marketing Coordinator    Dedicated Servers,          F 510 580.4152 |
| tmorales(at)he.net      Dedicated Connections     http://www.he.net |