[oak perl] Discussion ideas...

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Thu May 6 23:23:04 CDT 2004

Robert,
Yes, interesting topics.
Thanks for posting them.
We can talk more about such ideas at the meeting
on Tuesday.

Also, you are correct, I was talking to somone at a training company.
My understanding from the fellow who contacted me
was that they were prepared to give us one (or more) free classes.
But when the communications got specific,
the interest evaporated.

George