[oak perl] The Nondeterministic Yodapproximator

Belden Lyman blyman at iii.com
Thu Sep 11 19:06:23 CDT 2003

Tony Monroe wrote:
> Originally written as a non-web text filter, and adapted to the new
> environment of the weird wide WEEB.  Minutes of fun!
>
>     http://bloodrose.nog.net/~tony/cgi-bin/yoda.cgi
>
> -- tony

This is extra funny if you keep yoda'ing the same sentence:

	looks wonder this program like the for code what I .
	Does Parse use it :: RecDescent ?

	I for looks the this code program wonder what like .
	use Does it Parse :: RecDescent ?

	like for program looks this what wonder I code the .
	Parse Does use it :: RecDescent ?

c'mon, show us the code! At a guess:

	#fisher_yates shuffle is Cookbook recipe 4.17
	print join ' ', fisher_yates( split /([^'\w]+)/, $sentence ) ;

Close? :)

Belden