Fwd: [oak perl] Meeting Location Not Same [+correction] > parking?

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Mon Nov 10 17:56:40 CST 2003

Thanks Tony.
Boy, I hope it's not quite that bad.

>From talking to Josh earlier I got the impression
that parking in his neighborhood was workable (though not great).
I've gotten rides to a restaurant near there a couple of times
and don't recall anything unusual about the parking.

Hopefully, someone can shed some light on this.
Josh, are you listening?

I don't have a car,
so I'll probably take Bart to North Berkeley Bart
and walk from there.
Or I might go to the downtown Berkeley Bart,
though it's not quite as close.

George