[oak perl] Intro / looking forward to mtg

David Fetter david at fetter.org
Tue May 13 01:08:43 CDT 2003

On Mon, May 12, 2003 at 10:59:38PM -0700, George Woolley wrote:

> Hm, Schoenberg.  Will there be music for your lightning talk?

On the subject of Greater German composers and Blitz(schprech|krieg),
how 'bout Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries? ;)

> I don't recall any of our talks involving music before.  That would
> be kool! :)

Alright!

> Is there a CD or tape player in the room where we meet?  Hm.  I
> guess we could play a CD on the Linux box. Right?

Any machine with a CD drive and sound output can do that.

> All,
> Anyone else up for giving a lightning talk?

Unfortunately, I have a prior appointment, but I'm sending along my
best wishes.

Cheers,
D (mmm...matudinal napthalene palmitate)
--
David Fetter david at fetter.org http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 510 893 6100    cell: +1 415 235 3778