[oak perl] Intro / looking forward to mtg

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Tue May 13 00:59:38 CDT 2003

Mark,
Thanks for introducing yourself on the list.

You are an inspiration.
I'll give a lightning talk too --
a show and tell of 3 simple fun things I've put on the web recently,
things that involved LWP.

Yep, it will be fun to meet you tomorrow.

Hm, Schoenberg. Will there be music for your lightning talk?
I don't recall any of our talks involving music before.
That would be kool! :)

See you tomorrow.

      -- George

Arden,
Is there a CD or tape player in the room where we meet?
Hm. I guess we could play a CD on the Linux box. Right?
      -- George

All,
Anyone else up for giving a lightning talk?
      -- George