[oak perl] A View of Perl Culture

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Tue Mar 25 19:20:14 CST 2003

I've created a page regarding some of my thoughts on Perl culture.
See http://camelot.pm.org/culture.html

I believe thoughts on this subject
are particularly relevant to Oakland.pm at this time.
I have the impression, especially from the recent planning meeting,
that people in the group have radically different points of view on this.
Furthermore, I have the impression that
we don't have a very good understanding of each other's points of view.
Well, I don't anyway.

So I'm bringing attention to something I just wrote on Perl culture.
I'd be very interested in your views, comments, etc.
either on this list or by personal email or whatever.