[oak perl] Re: Hello George, regarding book, etc.

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Sun Mar 23 10:04:44 CST 2003

Ken,
Good to hear from you.
Thanks for watching the list.
As you suggested, I am forwarding your email to the list.

That's a lot of interesting suggestions.
I'll keep them in mind for next time
we have an opportunity for a free book.

      -- George

Everyone,
Well, ideas for next time we get a book would be kool.
So, do  you have any thoughts on Ken's suggestions?
Any other thoughts?

     -- George