[oak perl] (fwd) 12 lessons

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Fri Mar 7 12:20:51 CST 2003

Phillip,
You have answered all 4 of my questions clearly
and directly.
Thanks.

Your project sounds like an admirable one
that addresses needs actually expressed
within your community.
The project sounds somewhat ambitious,
but I gather you have a fairly large group
to draw on for support
and that people in your group
want something like this fairly badly.

Best wishes on this venture.

      -- George

David A,
If you are able, down the road
it would be very kool to hear
about the progress of this very interesting project.
   -- George