[oak perl] (fwd) 12 lessons

David Alban extasia at extasia.org
Thu Mar 6 19:06:22 CST 2003

[Philip:  see <http://oakland.pm.org/detail/related.html>, section
entitled "What's an Ambassador?"]

O.K.  I figured someday I'd actually have to *do* something as perl
ambassador.  This was on the Washington, D.C. list.  Can we help out
Philip?  I'll send anything we come up with to the dc list.  (Or if
you want, you can join the dc list yourself and interact directly
with them. :-)

----- Forwarded message from Philip Hood <hood at panix.com> -----