[oak perl] Re: Checks

Arden Schaeffer arden at lmi.net
Sat Jun 28 13:23:04 CDT 2003

When one consumes food or beverage, it's then gone, so one cannot have
one's cake and eat it too; but does one really consume one's experience
of a restaurant? or does time consume the experience, as it consume all
else in the field of space-time?

In any case, we all owe Belden our thanks for his excellent list, which
i finally found aftyer i had mislaid it while reorganizing my mailboxes.