[oak perl] Looking Ahead: Bricolage Presentation

robert-kuropkat at comcast.net robert-kuropkat at comcast.net
Wed Jul 16 17:07:28 CDT 2003

Aw, way cool!  I believe he talked to the SF-PM group a month or two ago and I
was not able to attend.  I am really looking forward to this because I am
looking for a content management system that will run on OS/2.  I was trying to
get Zope/Plone to work, but it is problematic at the moment on OS/2.  Besides,
Zope/Plone is all that Python stuff... :)

I look forward to seeing Bricolage in action!

Robert Kuropkat