Fwd: [oak perl] O'Reilly Books for Us

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Sun Jan 12 20:25:39 CST 2003

So far I've received emails from 4 people on this.
There is one book two people expressed interest in.

Please email me your interests as soon as possible
and, in any case, by first thing tomorrow evening (say 7pm).
The sooner you send your email the more time
I'm likely to have to resolve any conflicts that arise.

You may wish to let me know
how you would likely make good use of your selection.
That will be relevant in resolving any conflicts.
You can, if you wish, indicate
other selections that are also of interest.
Hopefully there will not be too many conflicts.

      -- George