[oak perl] O'Reilly Books for Us

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Fri Jan 10 23:45:45 CST 2003

Marsee Henon of the O'Reilly User Group Program
has caused 6 O'Reilly products
(mostly books and all released between June and November 2002)
to be sent to us to help get us started.
They are:
   * Designing Embedded Hardware
   * Embedded Perl in HTML with Mason
   * Perl CD Bookshelf
   * Perl Pocket Reference
   * Perl & LWP
   * Computer Science and Perl Programming

My thought is to give these to people who:
   * indicate they will find good use for them
   * show up when I'm giving them out
I'll also take into account participation in
the two mailing lists, our meetings, the beer sig,
the website, etc.)
With the possible exception of the Pocket Reference,
I'm thinking to give each product to a different person.
If you think this is a flawed plan,
let me know as soon as possible.

If you are interested in having one of these books,
email me soon how you plan to use it.