[oak perl] O'Reilly User Group Program Activity

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Wed Jan 8 21:52:08 CST 2003

There's a couple of things going on here:

* I have requested a review copy of Practical C++
  for Adrien LaMothe who wishes to review it,
  and I'm told it has been sent.
  (Let me know if you want to do a review of an O'Reilly book.
  In some cases, we can get a free review copy.)
* I am being sent a large package of unspecified content
  (to arrive at an unspecified time)
  for me to diseminate in some fashion.
  How's that for vague? Well, that's all I know. Oh, well.
* I found a couple O'Reilly ThinkGeek calendar banners I liked
  and put them on my domain.
  In return, I'm being sent the O'Reilly book of my choice.
  (The deal covering this was posted on the list by me Dec. 20,
  in case it interests you.)