[oak perl] Twiki sites...

Jon Seidel, CMC jseidel at edpci.com
Mon Dec 15 16:08:28 CST 2003

Folks... (and particularly Robert), here are some twiki sites that I
recently found that look much better than the basic twiki format.  There's
yet one more site I found (and can't find again) that was really slick...
I'll pass it along when it shows up again.
http://openguides.org/ (uses the CGI::Wiki module)

http://wiki.escomposlinux.org/Escomposlinux/WebHome

http://www.crosswire.org/ucgi-bin/twiki/view/TWiki/TWikiSite

http://www.lathi.net/twiki-bin/view/TWiki/WebHome

http://www.annandaleroad.org/cgi-bin/view/TWiki/WebHome

http://agora.cubik.org/wiki/view/TWiki/WebHome

http://www.gruene-hilfe.de/GrueneHilfeWiki/view/TWiki/TWikiLogos

http://www.albertaburn.com/wiki/index.php?thing=Text%20Formatting%20Rules

Hope this is of interest... I'm very interested in twiki sites, so if anyone
has seen a really slick one, please let me know.

Thanks...jon

            Connecting Business and Technology
                           Since 1979

Jon E. Seidel, CMC                     +1-510-530-6314
EDP Consulting, Inc.                http://www.edpci.com

The Certified Management Consultant (CMC) mark is awarded to consultants who
meet the strict standards defined by the Institute of Management Consultants
USA, including examination by their peers, client evaluations, and a written
examination evidencing their understanding of the IMC USA's Code of Ethics.
See http://www.imcusa.org/cmc.acgi for more information.