[oak perl] Meeting Places

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Mon Dec 15 14:16:46 CST 2003

Thanks to those of you who communicated your concerns
re where we would be meeting
now that Arden's place is not available to us.

In November we met at Joshua's in Berkeley
and a few days ago we met at Robert's in Alameda.

The plan for now is
* to have regular meetings at Joshua's
which is easily accessible by both car and public transportation
* to have special meetings needing more space at Robert's.
Both Joshua and Robert are agreeable,
and, I believe,
this plan takes into account the input I've gotten.

Thanks to both Joshua and Robert, and their wives,
for making their places available to us.
Also thanks to them for tolerating
the somewhat lengthy decision making process
we just went through.

George "ears first"