[oak perl] Report on Participation

M. Lewis cajun at cajuninc.com
Mon Nov 25 01:00:27 CST 2002

Hi George. It's interesting to see the numbers of folks both in the
meeting and on the list. I'm sure the numbers will grow on both of them.

I would be very interested in hearing what others in the group hope to
gain from Oakland.pm. What sort of backgrounds they have, etc.

I'm excited to be getting in on the 'ground floor' of Oakland.pm. I'm
hoping we can all benefit from each others experiences and knowledge.

Mike