[oak perl] Dan Meriwether Talk at February 11 Meeting

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Sat Dec 21 11:09:08 CST 2002

I got email from Dan Meriwether this morning.
He has agreed to talk at our February 11th meeting.
He says he'll talk on "munging or LWP; or maybe OOP".
Likely, he'll be willing to be more specific as we get closer.

He's going skiing just a few days before
and has in the past busted some body parts doing that.
Hopefully (both for him and us) he won't do that this time.
But if he does, we can just have more lightning talks than ususual,
more socializing and a shorter meeting.
    -- G