[oak perl] O'Reilly User Group Program

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Fri Dec 20 22:16:54 CST 2002

We are now a member of the O'Reilly User Group Program.
This entitles us to certain benefits.
For a bit more detail, see http://oakland.pm.org/detail/oreilly.html

Because of our membership, we have received the following offer
which Marsee Henon who deals with such things at O'Reilly
asked me to forward to you if I could.
It seemed to me that it might actually be interesting to one or two of you.
(I am considering it.)

Remember the first online Soap? We do.
Check out the 2003 O'Reilly Anniversary Calendar--
jam-packed with pictures, tales, geek history,
O'Reilly lore, pithy quotes, and more--at:
http://www.thinkgeek.com/interests/oreilly

Put Up An O'Reilly ThinkGeek Banner, Get A Free Book

O'Reilly is looking for UG members to display
our ThinkGeek calendar banners on their personal web sites.
Please send a link to your site with our banner to
marsee at oreilly.com
and we will send you the O'Reilly book of your choice.

ThinkGeek Banners:
http://ug.oreilly.com/banners/thinkgeek/

Oh yeah, can anyone identify any of the people in the banners?
   -- G