[oak perl] What Talk Subject?

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Wed Dec 4 02:07:17 CST 2002

Well, as I said, I'd personally be happy with any of Dan's proposed topics.
And that includes the subject defending a domain
which is the subect off-topic was applied to.

I think your point of view on "it's off-topic" can serve us well.
So everyone, shall I just tell Dan to talk on whatever he likes
but to keep it "loose and happy"?
Based on past experience, I expect he'd do that anyway.
But it would be fun to communicate that.