[oak perl] Re: [PBML] Perl books > OO talk?

George Woolley george at metaart.org
Tue Dec 3 16:59:25 CST 2002

where this thread originated.
==================================

Hm, can anyone suggest a title for a talk
on what Mike finds interesting in OO?
If we had someone knowlegable about OO
speaking on that, would you be interested?

Personally, I think such a person would inevitably
say some interesting things about OO development in Perl.
And let's assume an open question period.

My questions are not academic.
There is a fellow who has agreed to speak to us
and one of the four topics he proposed was OO Perl.
I could propose to him a more limited talk on OO,
if someone would provide a name for it.
But are there a number of people who'd find that a good topic?
(Oh, did I mention he's both knowledgable and an interesting speaker.)

Answers? Counter-proposals? Comments?

By the way, I'd be interested.