[Nottingham-pm] Hello

Tim Marson noddy at i7net.cx
Wed Jun 8 08:44:20 PDT 2005

Hi Mike,

I work for Empics off Castle Boulevard.

As to whether it is any good or not depends on what you regard as good.
It's okay in my view although the internal politics took some getting
used to.
Jobs... ummm. Well not at a decent rate is probably the best answer I
can give.

I don't really know Nottingham very well so I will be needing
directions if I am to successfully make it to a meeting.

Tim