[Nottingham-pm] Hello

Michael Erskine msemtd at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 8 08:15:07 PDT 2005

On Wednesday 08 June 2005 13:05, Tim Marson wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just subscribed to the Nottingham-pm list as you have probably
> gathered.
> My name is Tim and I work in Nottingham as a Perl Programmer/Developer
> which ever term you prefer to use.
>
> I suppose my first question is.
> Do you get together very often?
>
> Regards
>
> Tim

Hi Tim,

We get together as a sub-sect :) of Nottingham GNU/Linux Users Group (see
http://nottingham.lug.org.uk/ ). I generally attend most of the social
evenings and talks which are currently held every other Wednesday. I try to
post notification of these meetings to the Perl Mongers list but I think
everyone's already on the NottLug list! We've had some good Perl talks (put
on by Duncan) and I hope to run some Perl "musing" talks when I get my act
together.

BTW: where is it you work? And, perhaps more importantly, is it any good and
do they have any jobs going? :)

Regards,
Michael Erskine.

--

Randal said it would be tough to do in sed.  He didn't say he didn't
understand sed.  Randal understands sed quite well.  Which is why he