[HRPM] Meeting place

Mark D Wolinski mark at mrmark.com
Tue Feb 1 15:19:54 CST 2000

Feb 24 at 7:30 p.m. is our next meeting date.

I'll be posting a summary of our last meeting and what we discussed as well
as an issue we'll be discussing at the next meeting on our website sometime
this week, still open for a topic discussion if anyone (besides Chris) has
anything to talk about.

Mark