[HRPM] Re: [twuug] Address change

chicks at chicks.net chicks at chicks.net
Fri Aug 11 23:06:31 CDT 2000

On Fri, 11 Aug 2000, firespring wrote:
> I must have missed the first part of this thread.

Not really.  I don't think anything has been mentioned about it on the
list.

> Was someone talking about offering PERL classes somewhere?

The local Hampton Roads Perl Mongers ( http://norfolk.pm.org ) put on a
free perl class this Spring at Semcor.  Plans for a Fall class are being
considered and would have been held at Semcor again if Jeff hadn't
switched jobs!  Work has been going on for several months to vastly
improve the content being taught.  A full public announcement of that
should come out in the next month or so.

--
</chris>

There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make
it so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way
is to make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies.
                                                        - - C.A.R. Hoare