[HRPM] *cough* Correction.

Jeff Duffy jduffy at semcor.com
Thu Apr 20 14:23:06 CDT 2000

All,

 Just a few hours ago, I said:

"I wanted to announce as early as possible that due to unavoidable
circumstances, class #3, which was scheduled for the 29th of April 2000,
will be delayed until the following Saturday, which is the 6th of May."

 I was, of course, completely and utterly wrong.

 The class that needs to be postponed is class #4, which was originally
slated to occur on the 6th of May. This class will be delayed until the
13th of May, one week later. So to reiterate:

 Class #3 will be held on the 29th of April as planned.

 Class #4 will be postponed from the 6th of May to the 13th of May.

 Now that we have that straightened out, I'd like to remind everyone to
please sign up on the HRPM mailing list. Information can be found at
http://norfolk.pm.org.

 Thanks!

Jeff
--