[HRPM] Next Class for Introductory Perl

Jeff Duffy jduffy at semcor.com
Thu Apr 20 02:24:54 CDT 2000

All,

 My apologies for the delay in getting information out to you; it's been
a pretty hectic week.

 The next class will be held this Saturday, April 22 2000 at 10am. The
topics covered this session wil include Lists, Arrays, and Basic Control
Structures, so we'll have some nice meaty material to dig into this
weekend.

 I wanted to announce as early as possible that due to unavoidable
circumstances, class #3, which was scheduled for the 29th of April 2000,
will be delayed until the following Saturday, which is the 6th of May.
Nothing else has changed; we'll just make sure that there is plenty of
homework assigned this time around so you can take advantage of the
extra time and get the concepts we've covered so far down pat.

 The class website will be going up soon: as a result I am asking that
anyone who is not signed up on the Hampton Roads Perl Mongers list
(http://norfolk.pm.org) does so, as that will become our primary method
of communication after this class.

 For those who did not attend class #1, the directions can be found on
the website mentioned above.

 I hope to see you all again Saturday, and have a great week until then.

Jeff
--
Jeffrey A. Duffy
Principal Engineer