[Nh-pm] Perl Monger's Meeting Place (potential)

Jefferson Kirkland numberwhun at attbi.com
Thu Aug 1 22:05:18 CDT 2002

I am putting my vote in for Nashua as well.  I am a member of the MELBA arm
of GNHLUG and lately we have been having our meetings at Daniel Webster
College.  There is a gentleman in the Continuing Education office there
that pretty much helped arrange our ability to have meetings there.  Maybe
they would be kind enough to let us have this meeting there as
well.  Before that, the group would meet at a restaurant called Martha's
Exchange on Main Street.  They have quite the meeting hall above the
restaurant, where we would all meet after stuffing ourselves with food and
micro-brewed beer. ( or soda as the case may be. ).

Just my .02.

Regards,

Jeff Kirkland