[Nh-pm] Perl Monger's Meeting Place (potential)

Paul Lussier pll at lanminds.com
Fri Aug 2 08:08:58 CDT 2002

In a message dated: Thu, 01 Aug 2002 21:15:47 EDT
bscott at ntisys.com said:

>On Thu, 1 Aug 2002, at 6:34pm, Paul Courchene wrote:
>> I wish to register my (one) vote for a Meeting Place in Nashua.
>
>  I'm actually in favor of Manchester, even though it is a longer drive for
>me.  GNHLUG already does a lot of stuff in Nashua, and I think it would be
>nice to have a more "central" location.
>
>  But, I, too, have only one vote, so I think we should wait for more

I'm going to be selfish and vote for someplace in the Fitchburg, MA
area, since it's rather close to where I live ;)

However, since we are the *nh*pm, I'm guessing my vote won't count
for much :)

Nashua is much more convenient for me than most anyplace else in NH,
however, I can't say how active I'll be in this group outside of
piping up on the mailing list from time to time.  GNHLUG and MELBA
pretty much take up any free time I'm willing to devote to things
outside of work and family right now :)

--

Seeya,
Paul