[Neworleans-pm] Revised timeclock.pl

Dave Cash dave at gnofn.org
Thu Jun 16 09:30:13 PDT 2005

Hello, all.

I've spent some time this week doing some work on timeclock.pl.
I've reworked a lot of it to make it more configurable and to
address some of the requests that came up in the meeting.  I've also
added full documentation, using POD.  So to see the docs, just type

  perldoc timeclock.pl

(assuming it's either in the same directory or in your $PATH) and
you should see some pretty docs.  Please let me know if any of the
docs are incomplete, incorrect or just downright confusing.

I did some commenting in broad strokes, but I know I need to add
more fine detail.  I'll try to do that soon.  For now, here's the
revised script:

  http://neworleans.pm.org/code/timeclock-pl.txt

Enjoy!

Dave

Dave Cash                              Power to the People!
Frolicking in Fields of Garlic               Right On-Line!
dave at gnofn.org                                  Dig it all.