[Neworleans-pm] Content of Talk at December Meeting

James Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Sat Nov 13 12:27:33 CST 2004

I've gotten a usable version of my talk for the December New Orleans.pm
ready.  Topics I will touch upon include:

-- use of ExtUtils::ModuleMaker as a replacement for h2xs
-- best practices in module development
-- most important modules in CPAN Test::* namespace

If there are other specific questions you would like me to address, you
can send them to me either on or off list.

I'm pitching the talk to the "advanced beginner to intermediate" Perl
programming level, in part because that's what I think you're looking
for and in part because I would only classify myself as an "advanced
intermediate' programmer.  But I can provide references and links to
the expert-level versions of such a talk.

Hope your meeting of last night was a good one.

Jim Keenan