[Neworleans-pm] Meeting Tonight

Dave Cash dave at gnofn.org
Fri Nov 12 15:46:23 CST 2004

Hello, New Orleans Perl Mongers.

Tonight is our monthly meeting at Fair Grinds coffee house (3133
Ponce de Leon in Mid-City, near the Whole Foods on Esplanade).
Please note the new time of 5:30 to 8:00pm.

Unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the meeting tonight.  I'm
in the midst of a move, which should be completed by the end of the
weekend.

Next month's meeting is shaping up to be a great one.  Jim Keenan
from Perl Seminar New York (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/perlsemny/)
and NY.pm (http://ny.pm.org/) will be in town and will give a
presentation on how to prepare your pet module for CPAN
distribution, complete with info on building test suites.  Simon has
been kind enough to offer the use of his video projector for the
evening (thanks, Simon!).  I, for one, can't wait.

Have a great meeting tonight!

Take care,

Dave

Dave Cash                              Power to the People!
Frolicking in Fields of Garlic               Right On-Line!
dave at gnofn.org                                  Dig it all.