Additional topic for PUG meeting, March 19th

Allison Randal al at shadowed.net
Thu Mar 14 15:21:28 CST 2002

Sounds great. Here's the topics for the evening:

Brett Miller - WAP Detection
Steven Critchfield - Voice recording system
Peter Mancini - Hybrid web pages

We'll keep the talks to 30-45 mins each.

I'm looking forward to it.

Allison

On Tue, Mar 12, 2002 at 10:35:57AM -0600, Mancini, Peter wrote:
> Hi all, I have been working with an interesting subject - hybrid web pages.
> It turns out so have others - the Linux Journal just had an article about
> the same thing: using PERL to dissect various web pages and combine the
> choice parts to make a hybrid page. I have gone a step further and have been
> using it to put web content on my Windows Active Desktop using PERL/APACHE
> and some very simple scripts. After Brett chats about his forays into
> wireless if there is time I'd love to show you all what I have done and how
> I have done it.
>
> Peter Mancini
> Software Engineer IV, EI Group
> Sprint PCS
> Application Solutions Development Center
> 2525 West End Avenue
> Nashville, TN 37203
> MS: TNNASF0801
> (615) 341-7877

---
To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to
majordomo at hfb.pm.org with the following body:
        unsubscribe nashville-pm-list <emailaddresstounsubscribe>