Additional topic for PUG meeting, March 19th

Mancini, Peter pmanci01 at sprintspectrum.com
Tue Mar 12 10:35:57 CST 2002

Hi all, I have been working with an interesting subject - hybrid web pages.
It turns out so have others - the Linux Journal just had an article about
the same thing: using PERL to dissect various web pages and combine the
choice parts to make a hybrid page. I have gone a step further and have been
using it to put web content on my Windows Active Desktop using PERL/APACHE
and some very simple scripts. After Brett chats about his forays into
wireless if there is time I'd love to show you all what I have done and how
I have done it.

Peter Mancini
Software Engineer IV, EI Group
Sprint PCS
Application Solutions Development Center
2525 West End Avenue
Nashville, TN 37203
MS: TNNASF0801
(615) 341-7877