OT perl/cgi job in austin, texas

Ralph Mellor ralph at dimp.com
Thu Jul 22 03:00:52 CDT 1999

this was just sent in to the nashville perl users group.
looks like it's headhunting for the same company as the
earlier job offer i forwarded.

Hello,

How are you?  My name is Veronica Tan with Team Management Consulting in
Austin, TX.  I am hoping that you might be able to help me out with a
referral or a lead.
I am currently working with a client company here in Austin who has been in
business for four years, well funded, and developing internet solutions for
autodealer industries and manufacturers.  They are looking for a Software
Developer and Team Lead.  Someone with experience in Perl, CGI, and HTML.
 The company is pre-IPO  (tremendous equity potential), provides excellent
benefits, stock options, relocation assistance and sponsorship.  They have
a full time  permanent positions in Austin and Seattle.  Salary could go up
to 85K.

Could you recommend someone who might be interested in this type of a
position?
If you have any questions please email me.

Thank you.  Your help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Veronica Tan
Technical Recruiter-Team Management Consulting
512-329-8586
fax 512-329-0612
veronica_tan at bigfoot.com

--
Ralph Mellor: http://www.dimp.com/diipeople.html     615.292.2917 x2
If I had my life over, I'm pretty sure I'd believe in reincarnation.