perl/cgi job in austin, texas

Ralph Mellor ralph at dimp.com
Thu Jul 15 02:11:08 CDT 1999

on wed pm, the following email arrived:

My name is Tory Upchurch and I am an IT Recruiter in Austin, TX.  I am
working with a client in Austin that is an incredibly fast growing pre-IPO
internet start up company that many people are familiar with.  I was
wondering if you could do me a favor and distribute my name and phone
number
to the users of your mail list to see if anyone is interested.  This
company
has several openings for a mid to SR. Level Perl/CGI programmer with
client/server experience in Austin. This is a great opportunity to get on
with a company before they go public and to work in one of the largest Perl
shops in the USA.  Thanks for any help that you can give me!

Tory Upchurch
Romac International Inc.
Recruiter IT Division
Direct (512) 231-3604
Toll Free (888) 548-6514
Fax (512) 345-7736
tupchurch at romac.com
http://www.romac.com

--
Ralph Mellor: http://www.dimp.com/diipeople.html     615.292.2917 x2
If I had my life over, I'm pretty sure I'd believe in reincarnation.