[Mpls-pm] Food for Thought, on Perl in the Minneapolis marketplace..

Nicholas Melnick nick-list at dytara.com
Thu Oct 22 08:21:56 PDT 2009

Dave,

I don't have hard data, just purely anecdotal from browsing Craigslist
and Monster for the area. The number of jobs mentioning Perl doesn't
seem to be significantly lower, but Perl as the primary language?
Nearly nil around here. A lot of sysadmin and build engineer
positions, very little on 'development'.

  - Nick