[Mpls-pm] [OT] Subversion Hosting Recommendations

Lee Carmichael lecar_red at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 26 18:56:59 PDT 2009

Hey Peter and Chris,

Thanks for the quick response. I thought the google code stuff was only for open source projects. I can't find anything in their docs to suggestion other uses. I need it for client software and sites. Stuff that isn't for everyone eyes until its released :)

When I mean secure, all access must require user authentication and ssl.

Thanks,

Lee