[Mpls-pm] Meeting tomorrow - now a social meeting at Espresso Royale

Dave Rolsky autarch at urth.org
Tue Jan 10 11:02:57 PST 2006

We only have one talk scheduled so far, so I think we should say we're
just going to have a social meeting at Espresso Royale, at 1229 Hennepin
Ave.

Given the last minute change, it'd probably be good to get some RSVPs so
folks who want to go know that there will be other people there.
Otherwise everyone might stay home on the theory that there won't be
anyone there ;)

So I'll RSVP.

I'm assuming the lack of lightning talks submitted was related to the
holidays and people being busy, so let's try to do them again in
February.

-dave