[Mpls-pm] Introduction

Peter Karman perl at peknet.com
Tue Feb 22 08:35:07 PST 2005

Hi Gary.

I'm new to the list as well, so if we break protocol, at least we break
it together. Does that constitute a new protocol?

Probably 90% of my current work involves Perl. My educational background
is in languages, so Perl had been a wonderful context to program in. A
faily shallow learning curve, but a long, interesting (and ultimately
powerful) curve to travel.

It's nice to e-meet you.

pek